Did you know that Halford offer a “while you wait” fitting service for car batteries, bulbs and wiper blades? Great value and great service as one. Did you know too that with 467 outlets, open 7 days a week all across the UK, there’s always a Halfords store where, and when you need it.
- Prize: 6 x£50 Halfords Gift Cards There are no alternatives offered for this prize.
- This promotion is open to clients/customers of The Gift Voucher Shop Ltd, excluding employees of The Gift Voucher Shop Ltd, Halfords’s , their families, agents or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion. No third party bulk entries. Halfords’s reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants.
- Only one entry per person is allowed.
- The promotion closing date is 31st December, 2017.
- Entry into the draw is deemed to constitute acceptance of these terms and conditions and that entrants agree to abide by these rules.
- This promotion may be amended or withdrawn at anytime as the Promoter’s reasonable discretion.
- The 6 winners will be drawn at random from all entries received.
- The winner will be notified by telephone. The prize is awarded conditionally upon acceptance and if a winner is unable to be contacted after a reasonable period or if any prize is unclaimed or declined within a reasonable period, the prize shall be deemed as unclaimed or unaccepted and a supplementary winner may be drawn at Halfords’s discretion.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
The delivery of this prize is the sole responsibility for the Retailer making the offer and An Post, Bank of Ireland and The Gift Voucher Shop Ltd. are not liable for any non performance issue relating to it. Should you wish to complain about goods and services obtained under the terms of this promotion please bring it to the attention of the retailer concerned to obtain satisfaction If you are dissatisfied with the retailers response to a complaint please contact our Customer Service line on 01 8708100 (Ireland) or 08450822480 (UK). We will seek to resolve the issue with the retailer if they have not acted within the terms and conditions of the offer on your behalf. We do not accept liability for the actions of the retailers in respect of offers or promotions made.