An easy peasy way to put money aside for a Merry Christmas
Save for Christmas in your local Post Office® branch.
Your money is protected by the Irish Deposit Guarantee Scheme*
* up to the value of €100,000 per member
- Simply open up a Post Office® Christmas Club account at your local Post Office®
branch with as little as £2 and you will receive your Christmas Club Card.
- Start putting aside as little as £2 onto your card as often as you wish in your
local Post Office® branch.
- In October we will write to you to inform you of your balance and send you a
bumper voucher booklet packed with fantastic offers from the UK’s leading retailers.
- On the 1st November your money will be unlocked and you will be able to spend
your card in a great range of retailers.
For further information on how to become a Post Office Christmas Club member, please
visit our dedicated Christmas Club website www.postofficechristmasclub.co.uk.
The Post Office Christmas Club is issued by Bank of Ireland. Bank of Ireland is authorised by the Central Bank of Ireland and authorised and subject to limited regulation by the Financial Services Authority. Details about the extent of Bank of Ireland’s authorisation and regulation by the Financial Services Authority are available from Bank of Ireland on request.